Monday 22 September 2014

Week 3 : The Supervisor

Objective
To find and register a supervisor whom can asses on my project. 

Analysis/Procedure:
Today, I scouted for a lecturer to be my supervisor for my Final year Project, preferably from the Electrical Section. Few of the preferable lecturers are unavailable to be my supervisor because the they had reached the allocated number of students for each lecturer. Luckily, Sir Nor Azman Bin Othman is available and he agree to be my supervisor if i had a title on my FYP. 

Sir Nor Azman requested me to find a title with a synopsis and discuss my ideas before Wednesday of week 4. 

Conclusion:
Sir Nor Azman have officially become my supervisor if i have a title. Until then, I have to make a lot of research and present a few good titles to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment